- Oils for Parquet and Plankflooring
- Industrial application products
- Outdoor and Garden wood
- Laquers for Parquet and Plankflooring
- Prime Design Line
- Maintenance Products
- Cleaning Products
- Pads and Abrasives
- Application Products
- Cleaning systems
- Concrete Grinding
- Natural Stone Grinding
- Industrial Vaccumers
- Diamond Tools
- Floorpreparation Segments
- Tool Holder
- Metal Bond Segments
- Plastic Bond Segments
- Edge Processing
- Cup-Grinding Wheels
- Natural Stone
HTC DURATIQ 6
HTC DURATIQ 6 has a grinding width of 600 millimetres. It has a completely new design and is based on many years of intensive studies of the future needs of customers.
Some of the 100 new features incorporated into DURATIQ™ are:
- Newly-designed digital control panel and remote control that offer even new operators full control and easy handling
- New grinding head, hermetically sealed and dustproof for maximum reliability
- Compact, robust chassis design for optimal manoeuvrability, handling and simple transport
- Enhanced AirFlow™ technology and Mist Cooler System that increase productivity by up to 216% and dust collection by 100%
- Simple-to-adjust weights, 20 different handle settings and 74% less vibration ensure significantly improved ergonomics.
Since DURATIQ™ has been designed from scratch by HTC's own R&D department, no detail has been left to chance. The numerous smart features include GPS tracking, USB ports to download operating data, upload new software and charge personal equipment.
The DURATIQ™ grinding machines have been tested for more than 5,000 hours before the launch. Because of the precise, yet extremely robust design, of every single detail, the service interval is an impressive 1,000 hours. Thanks to a new modular structure and meticulous design detail, it is easier than ever to replace high-wear parts. For instance, it only takes about 40 minutes to replace a belt.