Hydrodemolition technology removes concrete using water pressure of up to 3000 bar, for long-lasting, high quality repairs. It creates no micro-cracks and leaves an ideal bonding surface for the fresh concrete.
- Does not cause micro-cracks in the remaining structure, which ensures that the repair will be long-lasting with a high quality.
- Worker health & safety: creates no vibrations, and noise and dust are dramatically reduced.
- Allows selective and non-selective removal.
- Keeps the rebars clean and intact.
- Prepares a surface ideal for bonding between old and new concrete.
- Improved efficiency - more than 20x faster than mechanical jackhammering.